A few steps from our rooms …
Beaches, sea, shore fishing.
Hike along the water
Hiking trails (GR34 and others), cycle paths, the town …
Discover the oyster world
Within 20 minutes
In addition to hiking (more than 120 km) and cycle paths (approximately 85 km), you will find near Les Roseaux:
To sunbathe or walk around, or even practice golf (at Bluegreen Kerver).
Nautical center of Sarzeau in Penvins
The Port of Crouesty (Arzon), Port Navalo…
The nautical fairs, the Thousand Sabords, the nautical spring of Crouesty, every other year the week of the Gulf …
Departures to visit the Gulf and its many islands (Port Navalo)…
Come discover :
- the architectural heritage, through the Château de Suscinio, the Moulin de Pen Castel, or the Abbey Church of Saint Gildas de Rhuys
- cultural heritage, via the museum of arts, crafts and businesses, as well as:
- the gastronomic heritage by strolling the markets to taste 100% Breton products
A little bit further
Less than 30 minutes from Les Roseaux, … Vannes will delight you with its architecture (historic center, ramparts, cobbled pedestrian streets), restaurants overlooking the port, and its festivals.
Take advantage of your visit to Les Roseaux to take a short tour of the islands, or take a tour of the Gulf by boat.
Go to the Tourist Office website to get the info and possibly book your crossing.
Damgan, Penerf (by the shuttle "le Passeur" from the Tour du Parc), La Roche Bernard, La Gacilly, Quiberon, Carnac, Auray, Rochefort en Terre, Le Croisic, Guérande and its salt marshes …
See as well
In addition, you can also consult:
- Our Partners page, on which you will find ideas and advice for your outings
- The 10 most beautiful visits on the Rhuys peninsula in the Gulf of Morbihan
- Getting around and hiking on the Rhuys peninsula
- The Castle of Suscinio
- The Gulf of Morbihan week (every 2 years)
- The most beautiful beaches of the Rhuys peninsula
- Bird watching in the Gulf of Morbihan
- Shore fishing and good practices
We will of course be there during your visit to Les Roseaux to guide and inform you …
For more information
- The essentials of Morbihan: a video produced by the departmental tourism council
- Sarzeau's weekly magazine, which will tell you about current events, cultural events and events.
- "Golfe and You" (formerly the Petit Rhuys), which will allow you to find by date the activities and events in the Gulf and on the peninsula. GolfeandYou6
- the site of the tourist office of the Gulf of Morbihan
- Valves …