A few steps from our rooms …
The beaches, the sea, fishing on foot.
Hike by the water
Hiking trails (GR34 and others), cycle paths, the village …
Discover the oyster world
Less than 20 minutes
In addition to hiking (more than 120 kms) and cycle paths (about 85 kms), you will find near Les Roseaux:
To sunbathe or walk there, or even to practice golf (at Bluegreen Kerver).
Sarzeau nautical center in Penvins
The Port of Crouesty (Arzon), Port Navalo …
The boat shows, the Mille Sabords, the nautical spring of Crouesty, every other year during the Gulf week …
Departures to visit the Gulf and its many islands (Port Navalo) …
The Crouesty marina in Arzon (image: morbihan.com)
Come discover :
- the architectural heritage, through the Castle of Suscinio, the Moulin de Pen Castel, or the Abbey of Saint Gildas de Rhuys
- cultural heritage, via the arts, crafts and shops museum, as well as:
- the gastronomic heritage by strolling through the markets to taste 100% Breton products
A little further
Less than 30 minutes from Les Roseaux, … Vannes will delight you with its architecture (historic center, ramparts, cobbled pedestrian streets), the restaurants overlooking the port, and its festivals.
Take advantage of your visit to Les Roseaux to take a short tour of the islands, or a tour of the Gulf by boat.
Go to the Tourist Office website to get information and possibly book your crossing.
Damgan, Penerf (by the shuttle "le Passeur" from the Tour du Parc), La Roche Bernard, La Gacilly, Quiberon, Carnac, Auray, Rochefort en Terre, le Croisic, Guérande and its salt marshes …
See as well
In addition, you can also consult:
- Our Partners page, on which you will find ideas and advice for your outings
- The 10 most beautiful tours on the Rhuys Peninsula in the Gulf of Morbihan
- Getting around and hiking on the Rhuys peninsula
- Suscinio Castle
- The Gulf of Morbihan week (every 2 years)
- The most beautiful beaches of the Rhuys peninsula
- Bird watching in the Gulf of Morbihan
- Shore fishing and good practices
We will of course be there during your visit to Les Roseaux to guide and inform you …
For more information
- Sarzeau's weekly, which will tell you about current outings, cultural events and activities.
- "Golfe and You" (formerly Le Petit Rhuys), which will allow you to find activities and events by dates in the Gulf and on the peninsula. GolfeandYou8
- the site of the Gulf of Morbihan Tourist Office
- Valves …