You will find on this page our certifications, labels, as well as the opinions left by travelers who stopped by us.
But first, we offer you a little reminder of the obligations that a guest house must respect:
What is a guest room and what does it include?
The Bed and Breakfast includes at least and in a mandatory manner:
- The supply of bed linen, towels (with a daily passage in each room, but the beds are not redone (except rooms rated 4 ears and more on Gîtes de France).
- Breakfast: included in the price, it cannot be deducted.
In addition, the legislation stipulates that:
- The price is indicated for a number of people in the room (including X breakfasts).
- The room is located in the owner's house, who lives there, welcomes his guests, and can therefore inform them of the region (restaurants, outings, etc.).
- However, he is not always present during the day (but is generally available all day, our case).
- Each bedroom gives access to a bathroom and a WC.
- There should be no more than 5 bedrooms or more than 15 people.
- In general, the time of arrival (and therefore availability of the room) is from 5 p.m. until 6.30 p.m., depending on the guest houses, (for Les Reeds 5 p.m.) and of course later by notifying the hosts.
Special features of the Gîtes de France label
In order for a room to be listed on Gîtes de France, its surface, bedding, bathroom, WC, as well as the breakfast room must have been checked.
The rooms are then labeled and classified, from 1 to 5 ears of corn.
We are classified 3 ears, like the majority of guest rooms.
A new control of the rooms is carried out every 5 years.
You can consult our Gîtes de France page here.
The "extras" to the Reeds …
In addition to all the comfort specific to guest rooms classified 3 ears, Les Roseaux de Pencadénic offers you the following advantages:
- the bathrooms and toilets are private for each bedroom (large showers, hairdryer, soaps, …).
- each room is independent and on one level. It has direct access to its terrace area, which includes table and chairs, as well as deckchairs and parasol.
- the wooden house, healthy and ecological, in a quiet environment, (with a commitment to sustainable development)
- breakfast at Les Reeds. (served between 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. at choice)
- the living-dining room is at your disposal, with coffee, tea, herbal tea, etc. You can take your meal in the room at midday and certain evenings (except certain dates, contact us). You will find a small kitchen with fridge, microwave and sink. The room overlooks the terrace, with its tables, chairs, and its view of the sea (a spectacle that changes with the tides).
- a calm environment close to the beaches,
- direct access to GR34 (departure on foot or by bike directly from the house)
- a garden,
- various games (indoor and outdoor),
- the discovery of oyster farming sites a few steps away.
- ANCV holiday vouchers are accepted
- private parking (outside),
- free WIFI,
- the possibility of "tinkering" with your bikes.
Guarantees of quality
In addition to our certifications relating to our commitment to the environment, we have received the following distinctions:
Labeled "Rando Bretagne Stage"
The Roseaux de Pencadénic are labeled "Rando Bretagne Stage", which means that:
- you are in the immediate vicinity of hiking trails. The label guarantees "less than 2 kilometers"; in our case, it is rather "less than 2 meters" 😂
- we are able to give you advice on hiking routes.
- you can eat there.
Recommended by Le Routard!
TripAvisor and our certificate of excellence
120 of the many travelers who stopped by us left us a comment and a rating on TripAdvisor.
We thank them warmly for allowing us to obtain the maximum score of 5/5, which allowed us to be awarded the Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor for the years 2017, 2018 and 2019.
The opinions of our hosts on Facebook
Our hosts sometimes also leave us a nice note on Facebook. Here you will find some of the opinions they left on our page:
Beautiful area. Calm and relaxed lifestyle ….. heartwarming welcome. ….. thank you for these good times shared with you. Joël Nathalie
Emmanuelle and Marc you were really great: we were impressed by the attention you bring to your …
Very warm welcome, very pleasant and immaculately clean room … not to mention the king's breakfast and …
See more reviews on Facebook …
Here we would like to thank the Tourist Office of the Gulf of Morbihan, which supports us throughout the year in many aspects of our activity.