You will find on this page our certifications, labels, as well as opinions that left us the travelers who stopped by us.
But first, we offer you a little reminder of the obligations that a bed and breakfast must respect:
What is a guest room and what does it include?
The Bed and Breakfast includes as a minimum and compulsory:
- The supply of bed linen, towels (with a daily passage in each room, but the beds are not remade (except rooms rated 4 ears and more on Gîtes de France).
- Breakfast: included in the price, it cannot be deducted from it.
Outdoor patio of our guest rooms.
- The price is indicated for a number of people in the room (therefore including X breakfasts).
- The room is located in the owner's house, who lives there, welcomes his guests, and can therefore provide them with information about the region (restaurants, outings, etc.).
- However, he is not always present during the day (but is generally reachable all day, in our case).
- Each bedroom gives access to a bathroom and a toilet.
- There should not be more than 5 bedrooms or more than 15 people.
- In general the arrival time (and therefore the availability of the room) is from 5 p.m. until 6.30 p.m., depending on the guest houses, (for Les Roseaux at 5 p.m.) and of course later by warning the hosts.
Specific features of the Gîtes de France label
For a room to be listed on Gîtes de France, its surface area, bedding, shower room, WC, as well as the breakfast room must have been checked.
The rooms are then labeled and classified, from 1 to 5 ears of corn.
We are classified 3 ears , like the majority of guest rooms.
A new room check is carried out every 5 years.
You can consult here our Gîtes de France page .
Rooms labeled 3 ears by Gîtes de France
The "extras" at Les Roseaux …
In addition to all the comforts of guest rooms classified 3 ears, Les Roseaux de Pencadénic offers you the following advantages:
- the bathrooms and toilets are private for each room (large showers, hair dryer, soap bars, …).
- each room is independent and on one level. It has direct access to its terrace area, which has table and chairs, as well as deckchairs and parasol.
- the House in wood, healthy and ecological, in a quiet environment, (with a commitment to sustainable development)
- breakfast at the Roseaux. (served between 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. of your choice)
- the living-dining room is at your disposal, with a coffee, tea, herbal tea area, etc. You can have your meal in the dining room for lunch and some evenings (except on certain dates, contact us). You will find a small kitchen with fridge, microwave and sink. The room opens onto the terrace, with its tables, chairs, and sea view (a show that changes with the tides).
- a calm environment close to beaches ,
- direct access to the GR34 (departure by foot or by bike directly from the house)
- a garden,
- various games (indoor and outdoor),
- the discovery of oyster farming sites a few steps away.
- ANCV holiday vouchers are accepted.
- private parking (outside),
- free WIFI,
- the possibility of "tinkering" your bikes.
In addition to our certifications relating to our commitment to the environment , we have received the following distinctions:
Labeled "Step Rando Bretagne"
The Pencadénic Reeds are labeled " Rando Bretagne stage ", which means that :
- you are in the immediate vicinity of hiking routes. The label guarantees "less than 2 kilometers"; in our case, it is rather "less than 2 meters" 😂
- we are able to provide you with advice on hiking routes.
- Can you restore on the spot.
We have the label "Step Rando Bretagne"
Recommended by Le Routard!
Les Roseaux is recommended each year (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) by the Guide du Routard.
120 of the many travelers who have stayed with us have left us a review and a rating on TripAdvisor.
We warmly thank them for allowing us to obtain the maximum score of 5/5, which allowed us to be awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for the years 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
The highest distinction was awarded to us this year by TripAdvisor: the Traveler's Choice .
We would like to thank the Golfe du Morbihan Tourist Office, which accompanies us all year round in many aspects of our activity.
The opinions of our hosts on Facebook (the fact of following us "like" will allow you to follow information of the Gulf and the peninsula.
Sometimes our hosts also leave us a nice little note on Facebook. Here you will find some of the reviews they left on our page: